Requirements for Displaying Art at the Show
1. $125.00 Entry Fee payable to Circle of Art.
All sales are to be handled by artist with 12% due the Circle of Art at the end of the event. (Commission payment must be made by cash or check. Credit cards cannot be accepted.) The Entry Fee provides rental of one 12 x 12 space. Additional exhibit space is available for an additional fee. Please note all special needs or requirements on the Application form.
2. With your Entry Form you must include 3 color slides/prints of your work, plus 1 of your display booth.
3. Applications are due by February 15, 2018. The jury committee will meet immediately after the deadline. Letters of acceptance or notice of rejection will be sent to you by e-mail or postal-mail no later than February 20, 2018. A Jury Fee of $20.00 is required unless applicant has shown in this event previously.
4. Fine arts and selected fine quality crafts are accepted. Work must be designed and executed by the artist. Displaying art work other than represented in slides/prints may result in removal from the show. Original work is encouraged; copies of original works are accepted.
5. Artists are required to be present both Saturday and Sunday during show hours. (Saturday, March 10, 2018 9:00am to 5:00pm and Sunday, March 11, 2018 9:00am to 4:00pm). We encourage on-the-spot demonstrations of work and methods. Arrangements must be made in advance for electrical hook-ups.
6. A night watchman will be provided Friday and Saturday night for displays only. Artists are solely responsible for their own art work and personal possessions.
7. Exhibitors must have a valid California Resale Number from the State Board of Equalization. Enter your number on the application. A copy of your permit would be helpful.
8. Set up instructions will be mailed to you with acceptance. Set up will be possible from Friday noon till early morning Saturday.
9. No refunds after acceptance and acceptance is non-transferable. Entry fee will be returned if not accepted. No refunds due to inclement weather.